View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
psyeye
Guild Master

re: Absences

Please add to this thread as soon as you are able to. We understand that there are last minute problems (I've had more than my share) but we'll try to manage predictable absences this way.
Tyraan
robkid
Elder

I'll be unavailable September 8/9 (in the Philadelphia area for training) and 15/16 (in the Austin area for my Grandma's 90th birthday celebration).

Edit: Just realized there's really no clue here, so for those who don't know my typical web handle, this is Kam.
Zap-Tribbles
Elder

re: I will be out on Sunday, 9/1/13

Hey guys,

My husband's cousin just had a baby and he is flying to Florida on Sunday to be at the Brit Milah, so I will be driving him to the airport on Sunday night right in the middle of raid time . Sorry!

-Misting/Zap/Tribbles/Zaptribblyn/Crislyn ;)
RiverClove
Ragabash

re: Whither the River?

Hi all,
I just wanted to explain my recent (and ongoing) absence from raids. Last week my internet went down on Sunday, and I didn't get it fixed until mid-week (three tech support calls, two Radio Shacks, one Comcast store, and $100 -- simple really). But in general, there are two bigger issues that will keep me from being able to raid regularly.
For one, I have a shoulder problem that makes it painful to use my right arm. So while I can poke at the keyboard with my left hand enough to win pet battles, full-on raiding can be difficult.
And the other is that I'm on a new intense work project that will make it rare that I can slip out of the office early on Mondays (which is what I've been doing in order to make it to raid).

I know you guys have been proceeding well on the new content, and I so wish I could be there with you! I'll do my best to sometimes be available for raid (if there's room for me), and I miss the TBD team a lot.

Hope I see you all soon,
~river~
sasquatch27
Ragabash

Howdy everybody! I will be a bit late on this Sunday (10/13), maybe about a half hour maxish? I have something incredibly important that I need to do, but will be here afterwards. I understand if you find someone else to fill in, but I would appreciate a Norushen kill (he has a chance to not drop daggers!!!). Thank you and good luck! -Emeralda

UPDATE: Plans have changed and I may only be a couple minutes late, if not late at all. Thank you!

Bramman
Kinfolk

I am tentative for the December 22nd and 23rd.

I am headed up to New England for the Holidays so... 12/22 is a travel day, but I expect to be able to raid from the Hotel.  On the 23rd I will be at my folks house and expect to be able to raid also, but that will depend on what else is going on.  I will update as soon as possible to confirm my availability either way.

-Bramman

Bramman
Kinfolk

All looks good for me tonight.  From Scranton Pennsylvania.  Dunder Mifflin!

Bramman
Kinfolk

I am tentative for December 29th and 30th as well.  I am still at my folks place for the holidays tonight and then driving back home tomorrow.  I will attempt to get online to raid but that will depend on what is going on tonight and what time we get home tomorrow.

Bramman
Kinfolk

Looks like I'm good for tonight.

Bramman
Kinfolk

I may have some absences during the next few raid nights.  I am traveling to Vancouver for work Monday the 24th and returning on March 7th... so Feb 24, Mar 2, Mar 3 are questionable for me.  I will try to update as things get closer, but also feel free to sub in someone for me on those dates if available.

Tyraan
robkid
Elder

Unfortunately I'm not going to be available this week after all.  My grandmother isn't doing well, so we're going to be heading down to see her.  Hope to be back with you all next week.

Bramman
Kinfolk

I may miss a few raid nights over the next couple weeks.  I'm in Vancouver from the May 19th through the June 6th.  So 19th, 25th and 26th are questionable as I will have some colleagues with me and may be spending evenings at "after work activities".  The 1st and 2nd I'll likely be sitting alone in a hotel and TBD will be my only friends, so I expect to be online then.

Tyraan
robkid
Elder

I'm in Indy this weekend for my daughter's soccer tournament.  I finally did the mental math and added in the time changes and what-not, and if her team makes the final I may be pushing it to get home tomorrow by raid time.  The earliest we'd head out is likely 5:00 ET with a minimum 4 hour drive plus dinner ahead of us.  I'd likely be pretty close, but might not be.  If it becomes an issue, I'll try to get my phone in chat so if nothing else I can have my daughter type a message into guild chat while I'm driving.

Tyraan
robkid
Elder

Got a report from my family that my monitor has "died".  I don't have any real details and I'll have to diagnose the issue when I get home.  Not sure what it's going to mean one way or the other for me being there this evening.

RiverClove
Ragabash

Hi all,

I can't make raid tonight / tomorrow (Sept 7/8). Sorry. Intense work stuff this week.

~river~

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wyrmfoe Forum Index -> TBD Raid Team All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: